The Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Expo 2013
Make plans to be in Orlando for the largest hearth, patio and barbecue show in North America to experience the most cutting-edge technologies and hottest gadgets that make homes more inviting, efficient and entertainment-ready. More than 350 manufacturers and suppliers will host live product demonstrations and exhibit the latest indoor-outdoor living solutions from fireplaces, stoves and inserts to grills, smokers and barbecue gadgets.
Exposition: Thursday, March 14 – Saturday, March 16, 2013
Education: Wednesday, March 13 – Saturday, March 16, 2013
Orange County Convention Center
The show attracts more than 5,000 specialty and mass market retailers, and professionals interested in getting a first look at the indoor-outdoor living innovations that consumers will be asking for in the seasons ahead. The Expo includes an indoor and outdoor exhibit area as well as indoor and outdoor new product pavilions. Product demonstrations occur all day indoors and outdoors.
Expo highlights will include:
- Expo’s Tailgate Party and Celebrity Chef Cook-off – Orlando chefs will compete in a “secret ingredient” grilling showdown.
- Hot heating options – Home heating solutions from stoves and fireplaces to inserts and gas logs that keep the planet and wallets greener.
- Sizzling barbecue products – Cutting-edge grills, grilling accessories and fully-equipped outdoor kitchens that make entertaining accessible all year long, both at home and on the road.
- Ultimate outdoor living areas – Equipped to maximize outdoor entertaining including kitchens, heating, lighting, water and landscape features, furniture sets and all-weather entertainment products.
- Live demonstrations each day and much more!