The Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Expo is North America’s largest indoor-outdoor living showcase. Every year, over 350 leading hearth, patio and barbecue manufacturers and suppliers exhibit and demonstrate their latest home heating solutions; grills, grilling accessories and fully-equipped outdoor kitchens; casual patio furniture and outdoor accents; water and landscape features; all-weather entertainment products and more.
HPBExpo is open to trade only.
HPBExpo is being held at the Orange County Convention Center (North/South Bldg) in Orlando, Florida with Outdoor Burn Exhibits outside Hall B. www.occc.net
- Exposition: Thursday, March 14 – Saturday, March 16, 2013
- Education: Wednesday, March 13 – Saturday, March 16, 2013
- September 1, 2012 Housing opens online, by fax, by mail, and by phone.
- September 1, 2012 Pre-Registration opens online, by fax, and by mail.
- February 7, 2013 Registration Refund/Cancellation deadline.
- February 27, 2013 Last day to receive a hotel room in the HPBExpo block at the special, discounted prices.
- March 4, 2013 Fax and mail registration form deadline. All forms must be submitted to be considered processed. All pre-registered attendees/exhibitors must pick up badges onsite at the Express Badge Pick-Up counter.
- March 8, 2013 NFI Certification Manual mail deadline.
- March 11, 2013 Online registration will remain open through March 16. After March 11, you can register online or onsite at the OCCC registration area. All pre-registered attendees/exhibitors must pick up badges onsite at the Express Badge Pick-Up counter.
- March 12, 2013 Onsite registration opens.
Thursday, March 14 9:00am – 5:00pm (Indoor)
9:00am – 6:30pm (Outdoor)
– hours extended for the Tailgate & Celebrity Chef Cook-off
Friday, March 15 9:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday, March 16 9:00am – 3:00pm
Tuesday, March 12 1:00pm – 5:00pm
Wednesday, March 13 7:30am – 5:00pm
Thursday, March 14 7:30am – 5:00pm
Friday, March 15 7:30am – 5:00pm
Saturday, March 16 7:30am – 2:00pm
EDUCATION HOURS: (subject to change)
Wednesday, March 13 8:30am – Noon, 1:00pm – 4:30pm
Thursday, March 14 8:30am – Noon, 1:00pm – 4:30pm
Friday, March 15 8:30am – Noon, 1:00pm – 4:30pm
NFI CERTIFICATION EXAM HOURS: (subject to change)
(Exam registration opens 30 minutes prior)
Wednesday, March 13 4:00pm – 8:00pm
Thursday, March 14 4:00pm – 8:00pm
Friday, March 15 9:00am – 1:00pm
Saturday, March 16 9:00am – 1:00pm
The Orlando International Airport (MCO) is just 15 minutes away from downtown Orlando. Please go to http://orlando-mco.airports-guides.com for airport to hotel transportation information.
To Orlando from:
REMOTE AIRLINE CHECK-IN:
Take care of your luggage before or during HPBExpo. Click here for more information on Bags, Inc. service being provided during HPBExpo 2013. Click here for service being provided onsite at the Orange County Convention Center across from Room N220.
Please go to http://www.occc.net/global/Transportation.asp for rates and information.
RENTAL CAR INFORMATION:
HPBExpo has negotiated discounted rates with Hertz. You may book rentals online or call Hertz Rental at (800) 654-2240 (US, Canada, and Toronto) and outside of these areas call (405) 749-4434; available 24 Hours. Advise agent that you are attending the HPBExpo 2013 and reference CV# 048B0005. (Download flyer here)
HOTEL SHUTTLE BUS SERVICE:
HPBExpo will offer shuttle bus service from all hotels within the HPBExpo Housing block to the Orange County Convention Center.
ORANGE COUNTY CONVENTION CENTER PARKING: Please go to one of the following links for rates and information.
- Attendee Parking – http://www.occc.net/attendee/Parking.asp
- Exhibitor Parking – http://www.occc.net/Exhibitor/Parking.asp
WHEELCHAIR & SCOOTER RENTAL: Rentals can be ordered through the Orange County Convention FedEx Office Business Center (handled by Scootaround) by calling (888) 441-7575. Indicate that you are attending the HPBExpo 2013. Reservations made in advance are preferred.