HPBExpo provides the opportunity to network, catch up, and simply have fun with colleagues, friends, and customers. Be sure to add these events to your schedule for Salt Lake City! View Refund and Cancellation Policy
- HPBA Annual Membership Meeting & Expo Opening Ceremony – Don’t miss the passing of the gavel to the new HPBA Chairman and the special ribbon-cutting prior to Thursday’s 9:00am show opening! Join us at the exhibit hall entrance at 8:45am.
- Outdoor Burn Area Events, including the HPBExpo Tailgate & Big Green Egg Celebrity Chef Cook-off Competition
- Hearth & Home Magazine’s 14th Annual Vesta Awards
- All Industry Party – Back to the 50′s
- Attendee Choice Awards – Visit the New Product Pavilion to see the collection of products vying for this year’s Attendees Choice Awards. Before leaving the pavilion, cast your vote on the best product and then attend this year’s Industry Party to see who walks away with these coveted awards in hearth and outdoor living.
- HPBA Expo Ski & Snowboarding Excursion – March 9 – Canyons Resort
Come join your HPBA friends and extend your stay with a fun filled ski day after Expo. Take advantage of our negotiated special rates for you to enjoy a day of skiing or snowboarding along with lunch at The Canyons Resort in Park City, Utah. Sign up for this excursion is only available through the online badge registration process. Excursion fee is $120 and includes transportation, all day ski pass, $25 lunch card, and our company (rentals provided at additional discounted rate)
- Refund & Cancellation Policy – Refunds for Expo Badge Registration, Education Courses, NFI Certification, and Meetings & Events less a $10 administrative fee, will be made if the request is received in writing by January 30, 2014. No refunds will be made after that date. HPBA and CompuSystems will not accept a cancellation/refund request over the phone. All refunds will be processed after Expo in the HPBA office. No refunds for Expo Badge Registration, Education Courses, NFI Certification, and Meetings & Events will be made for payments received onsite. See exhibiting Trade Show Rules & Regulations for exhibit space cancellation and downsizing rules.