APPLY TO EXHIBIT – February 13-15, 2024 – Music City Center
There is no doubt the hearth, patio and barbecue industry is fired up about going back to Nashville, Tennessee, a city PROVEN for strong attendance. Attendees are eager to reconnect with you, but if they don’t find you here, odds are they’ll see your competitors. So don’t get shut out!
For decades, HPBExpo has been the premier event in North America for suppliers to showcase hearth, outdoor living, and barbecue products and services to attendees. With key decision-makers (presidents, owners, managers, c-suite) making up more than half the attendees, this is where you’ll find the critical buyers you’re trying to reach. You won’t find a better place than HPBExpo 2024 to build new partnerships, nurture existing relationships, preview competitive offerings, and secure a competitive advantage. See Why Your Company Should be Exhibiting!
Secure your exhibit space today to let current and potential customers know they can plan on you being available to meet with them and show your products live in Nashville!
BOOTH SELECTION PROCEDURES
1. Review available exhibit space on the HPBExpo 2024 Floorplan.
2. Review the HPBExpo 2024 Trade Show Rules & Regulations.
3. Complete in full, sign and submit an Application & Contract for Exhibit Space – click on links below.
Contact our Exhibit & Sales team to verify pricing or with questions about exhibiting:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-522-0086, ext. 125
Included with Your Booth
- Pipe and drape back drop (automatically supplied for non-island booths)
- 7”x44” Company Name & Booth Number Sign (automatically supplied for non-island booths)
- Complimentary first night booth vacuuming
- New Product Pavilion eligibility (separate fee for entry)
- Company listing on HPBExpo website/floor plan
- Company listing in the official HPBExpo App
- 24-hour perimeter security
- Free exhibitor Marketing Toolkit (logos, banners, social posts, flyers & graphics)
- 2 complimentary exhibitor badges per 100 sq. ft. of exhibit space
- Complimentary education sessions on the show floor
HPBExpo 2024 PAYMENT DETAILS
A 50% deposit invoice will be issued after exhibit space contracts are received/accepted and spaces are reserved. Deposit payment is due within two weeks. Second 50% is due by November 1, 2023. Unpaid booths are subject to release and/or deposit loss.
HPBA Members are eligible for discounted exhibit space rates. If your company is eligible for the member rate, be sure to renew or join HPBA for 2024. More about HPBA Membership.
SUITCASING & OUTBOARDING POLICY
HPBA is committed to giving your company the best experience. This includes show management working alongside you to maintain the integrity of our show and protect exhibitors from suitcasing. See our Suitcasing Policy.
WANT TO START MAKING PLANS FOR NASHVILLE NOW?
Check out www.visitmusiccity.com/client/hpbexpo-2024 today to start making plans early!
Sign up now to receive important HPBExpo updates, industry news, and stay on top of valuable opportunities to grow your business at the hearth, patio, and barbecue’s largest showcase event in North America. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails.
HPBBExpo is open to trade only