Outdoor Demonstration Day
Tuesday, February 13, 12:00pm – 3:00pm
Music City Center’s Marty Dickens Terrace
This year, HPBExpo will have an Outdoor Demonstration Day instead of offering Outdoor Burn on all days of the show. Located on the Music City Center’s Marty Dickens Terrace, Outdoor Demonstration Day will be open to attendees from 12:00pm to 3:00pm on Tuesday, February 13. Companies with an indoor exhibit space are eligible to sign up for this opportunity to cook and distribute samples to attendees.
- Cost: $750* per product
- Available to companies with an indoor exhibit space
- Limit 1 product per company, limited space available for a limited time
- Space is limited to 16 product entries in total
- Applications will go through an approval process – preference will be given to the Outdoor Burn Area waitlist
- Payment due upon receipt of invoice
- Spaces not paid by December 30 will be reassigned to companies on waitlist
- Individual product entries not to exceed 6ft. x 6ft.
- Exact product location will be assigned by HPBA show management
- Exhibitors must provide all needed items including, but not limited to, appliances, fuel, raw food items, utensils, coolers, ice, toothpicks, napkins, and/or 6-foot prep table, if required
- Sampling Form must be completed and returned to Music City Center; all food samples distributed to attendees must not exceed 2 oz. portion sizes
- No alcoholic beverages are permitted on the Marty Dickens Terrace
- No cooking equipment may be brought into the convention center restrooms to be cleaned; no food product may be discarded down toilets or drains
Event will be moved to Wednesday, February 14 in the event of inclement weather. *Entry fee is fully refundable minus $50 admin fee if event is cancelled due to inclement weather.
Set-up and Removal
- Products can be set up as early as 8:00am on Tuesday, February 13, if needed
- Do not leave products unattended
- Demonstrations will be open to Expo attendees from 12:00pm – 3:00pm
- No cooking or burning products after 3:00pm
- Products and supplies must be cleared from the area no later than 5:00pm
- Coordinate with Show Management if your product will be picked up by a third party, or if you need assistance moving the product back to the convention center – to your booth, or our designated storage area
ENTRIES CURRENTLY OPEN – FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE
HPBA is committed to giving your company the best experience. This includes show management working alongside you to maintain the integrity of our show and protect exhibitors from suitcasing. See our Suitcasing Policy.
Sign up now to receive important HPBExpo updates, industry news, and stay on top of valuable opportunities to grow your business at the hearth, patio, and barbecue’s largest showcase event in North America. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails.
HPBBExpo is open to trade only