Qualified Print and Broadcast media representatives (editorial staff only), working journalists and bloggers can obtain complimentary media registration for HPBExpo 2022, which provides:
- Trade show floor access
- Access to general events and educational sessions
- Admittance to the outdoor tailgating event and cook-off competition
- Access to media briefings and other media-related events
- HPBExpo media registration is open only to individuals affiliated with a commercial-news organization or blog.
- Companions and other non-credentialed guests of media representatives are not eligible for complimentary media registration.
- The number of complimentary trade press registrations issued will be a function of the event size and content diversity.
All media requesting credentials may be asked to provide any of the following:
- A business card with name, editorial title and media outlet’s logo
- A copy of the masthead, which clearly displays name and editorial title; and/or
- Coverage of the event by their media outlet within 90 days of the event
These credential checks will also be in place for on-site media registration.
GET TIMELY UPDATES
Sign up now to receive important HPBExpo updates, industry news, and stay on top of valuable opportunities to grow your business at the hearth, patio, and barbecue’s largest showcase event in North America. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails.